I think I’ve got the points system finally sorted so you’ll see the cards with that tomorrow when I get a chance to run everything through the calculator. For now, here’s the whole of the Marauder stat lists.
You’ll also want the updated abilities list.
- Strategist – WIP
- Tactician – WIP
- Agile – each turn this model may make either a Climb or a Sprint action as a short action.
- Fast – a Sprint action counts as a short action for this model.
- marksman +1 shoot
- Sniper +2 shoot
- Support – this is a large and cumbersome weapon and the rule applies if the model is carrying one of these. The model gets -1 dice in Fights (whether it uses Fight or Survival).
- Slow – Shoot and Throw Grenade are long actions for this weapon
- Melee – this weapon may only used in Fights
- Single shot – no BA
- Rapid Fire – No Shoot
- Blast – roll as Blaze Away, resolve as per frag grenade ignoring damage (keeping blast only and any damage resulting from that – falls, etc)
- One-use – may only be used once.
- BOOM! – explodes when they die. May choose to explode at any point during a friendly turn. Explodes like an accurate frag grenade.
- Teleport – long action. Move 2 cubes in any direction regardless of clear route. Cannot overwatch against this. If ends in cube with enemy model in will fight as if moved there normally.
- Spotter – If this model can see a target cube then any Blaze Away attempts at it are at +1. Not cumulative for more than one Spotter. Does not count as an action for the Spotter.
- Fragile – is not injured. Any damage that gets past the armour will kill them.
- Flying – the model hovers in the air and never settles. Ignore the model’s “flying stand” or base for purposes of LOS to it.
- Gun Crazy – Shoot and BA are long actions. After resolving either action, roll a single dice. On a 5+ you must immediately shoot/BA with one of your other weapons. Roll a single dice again after resolving this action. A further 5+ means you must use the third weapon system to shoot/BA. After resolving this, roll a single dice again. On a 5+ the model Blazes Away one last time using the rotary cannon. However, the target cube for this final shot is chosen by the opposing player.
- Solid – the model is not affected by blast effects such as pinning and being thrown into other cubes.
- Limited Range – this weapon may not fire beyond combat range.
- It Burns! – sets targets on fire. Roll vs BA as normal, then roll survival again against the flames. Draw or Survival wins = no effect. Survival doubles = target moves 1 cube, remaining in current Aggression state. Flames win = difference in successes +1 is potential damage. Flames double = difference in successes +1 is potential damage plus the target remains on fire. Models that are on fire cannot do anything except try to put out the flames (long action). Roll a test when the model is activated. For this test the flames are 4+. The test is a 3 dice 4+ vs Survival test. If the flames win then the difference in successes is potential damage resolved at AP2. If it is a Draw or the Survival wins then the flames are extinguished. The only modifiers are +1 per friendly model in the same cube that uses their activation to help. If a model is attacked whilst they are on fire they roll -2 dice to defend themselves.
- Volatile – if this model’s armour saves it from injury then roll a single dice – the armour may have protected the wearer, but is the volatile fuel cell intact? On the roll of a 1-7 then the fuel is safe. On the roll of an 8 the fuel tank ruptures, setting the model on fire. Any flame weapon carried by the model is destroyed.
- Frag – resolve the weapon effect as a frag grenade. This weapon may have a different range listed from a thrown frag grenade.
- Massive Frag – resolve the weapon effect as a frag grenade with +3 dice. This weapon may have a different range listed from a thrown frag grenade.
- Knockback – in addition to other weapon effects, the target may knocked back. Resolve the attack as normal. Then, if the target did not double the attacker they are moved one cube directly away from the firer. To find this, continue the LOS through the model and into the first new cube beyond the one it is standing in. If this causes the model to fall then resolve that as listed on page XX. After it has been moved the target model loses 1 Aggression.
- Tough -The model ignores one point of potential damage per successful attack.
- Vehicle – see full rules.
- Indirect – this has a number of effects.
- The weapon can Shoot at targets it cannot see.
- The weapon cannot target anything that is under half its base range. For example, a Range 6 Indirect weapon cannot target anything at a distance of 1-3 cubes.
- Treat the attack as a Thrown Grenade. However, you must roll to hit your target twice in combat range and three times beyond that. if any of these attempts fails then the round scatters once for that miss and then once more for each attempt you have not yet made. For example, a shot at long range needs to be accurate three times. If the first is successful, but the second fails then the round will scatter twice before it lands and explodes.
And a rough of the vehicle rules.