As promised, the abilities for the Rebels and a couple of new rules.
The abilities are just shorthand descriptions at present. One of the many things left to do is write them out fully. I’ve included a few other ones as well. Ask if things aren’t clear.
- Agile – each turn this model may make either a Climb or a Sprint action as a short action.
- Fast – a Sprint action counts as a short action for this model.
- marksman +1 shoot
- Sniper +2 shoot
- Support – this is a large and cumbersome weapon and the rule applies if the model is carrying one of these. The model gets -1 dice in Fights (whether it uses Fight or Survival).
- Slow – shoot is long action for this weapon
- Melee – the weapon is only used in Fights
- Single shot – no BA
- Rapid Fire – No Shoot
- Blast – roll as Blaze Away, resolve as per frag grenade ignoring damage (keeping blast only and any damage resulting from that – falls, etc)
- One-use – may only be used once.
- BOOM! – explodes when they die. May choose to explode at any point during a friendly turn. Explodes like an accurate frag grenade.
- Teleport – long action. Move 2 cubes in any direction regardless of clear route. Cannot overwatch against this. If ends in cube with enemy model in will fight as if moved there normally.
- Spotter – If this model can see a target cube then any Blaze Away attempts at it are at +1. Not cumulative for more than one Spotter. Does not count as an action for the Spotter.
- Fragile – is not injured. Any damage that gets past the armour will kill them.
- Flying – the model hovers in the air and never settles. Ignore the model’s “flying stand” or base for purposes of LOS to it.
- Gun Crazy – Shoot and BA are long actions. After resolving either action, roll a single dice. On a 5+ you must immediately shoot/BA with one of your other weapons. Roll a single dice again after resolving this action. A further 5+ means you must use the third weapon system to shoot/BA. After resolving this, roll a single dice again. On a 5+ the model Blazes Away one last time using the rotary cannon. However, the target cube for this final shot is chosen by the opposing player.
- Solid – the model is not affected by blast effects such as pinning and being thrown into other cubes.
There are two new actions.
- Sprint – long action – move 2 cubes. Cannot include any changes in level.
- Climb – long action – move 2 cubes. Both must include an increase or both include a decrease in level.
Aim can now be used for Blaze Away and works exactly the same way. In effect this is not really aiming as much as just spending longer shooting. However, the result is the same: +1 dice.