Here’s a few to try out. For the moment just give them to any faction.
They should mostly be self explanatory. The few extra things you need to know (off the top of my head) are:
- Set up 3 objective markers (X, Y, Z). It should be obvious that they are objective markers. For this mission it doesn’t matter which is which, but in future it might.
- Choosing a force. Up to 70 points.
- The level of the force (A, B or C) is a reflection of its rarity (or otherwise). more obscure troops are higher letters.
- The force you choose is classed as the highest level letter you take. However, High Command will let you get away with a little bit of excitement, so if you only have one of the highest letter then you count as the letter below. For example, if I took C, B, A, A, A, A then I would be a B force. If I took C, C, A, A, A then I would be a C force. If I took B, A, A, A, A, A then I would be an A force.
- Each card lists the same totals for each letter needed to win.
- Draw your mission secretly at the start of the game. keep track of how many VPs you’ve got and declare it at the end of any Round you have got the total you need. If you both go over in the same Round then the highest total wins. If there’s a draw then play one more Round.
There’s bound to be more, but that should get you started.