Unfortunately the Foundry staff have been beset by illness and aren’t going to be able to open tomorrow. This means that the planned God of Battles campaign day won’t be able to go ahead on saturday the 5th of October as planned.
As we already have a rolling “first saturday of the month” GoB day booked at Foundry I suggest that we simply bump the campaign day to next time (2nd November). Any plans for interim games there should probably be on hold until we hear that Marcus and the rest of the Foundry crew are back on their feet.
Apologies for the late notice. I only just heard myself.
If you know anyone else who was coming and might not have heard, please pass the info on.